Please read the following carefully, as it affects your legal rights.
These terms and conditions apply to both: the use of and transactions conducted over the website https://americanmadeglasspipes.com
You MUST be 21+ to order from this website AND be able to sign for the package.
This website is only intended for legal adults (18+ or 21+ in some jurisdictions.)
This website is not intended for children; of which it is only viewable by, when under direct parental or legal guardian, supervision.
Accounts & Ordering
- When you form a user account you take FULL responsibility for protecting your username, password, account, and computer from unauthorized access.
- Americanmadeglasspipes.com reserves the exclusive right, in its sole discretion, to destroy and delete any: data, user account or information; and any information for any reason, at any time, whatsoever.
- If you do not agree with the following terms and conditions in their entirety, you do not have permission to use this website and must leave immediately!
Terms and Conditions
“You” and “your” refers to any particular party that accesses, uses, browses, shops or otherwise views the website Americanmadeglasspipes.com.
“The account” refers to your limited, personal user account at the website Americanmadeglasspipes.com.
“The site” and “AMGP” refer to the website americanmadeglasspipes.com.
“Our”, “we”, and “us” refers to owners and officers of AMGP.
By accessing, using, browsing, shopping, or otherwise viewing the site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Our terms and conditions may change at any time.
- You further agree that using the site in ANY WAY after a change in terms and conditions will be considered acceptance of such terms.
- The site is owned and operated in Denver, Colorado, United States.
- Americanmadeglasspipes.com makes no claims, expressed or implied, as to the legality of the site, products, or content; in your particular legal jurisdiction.
- You agree that it is your exclusive legal responsibility to comply with all of your local laws and regulations.
- You also understand that this website is only intended for legal adults (19+ or 21+ in some jurisdictions); and you certify that it is lawful for you to access, use, browse, shop, view, interact with and receive products from; by using, viewing, ordering from, interacting in any way with or otherwise accessing, the site.
- You certify that you are not a: government agent, employee, official, affiliate, representative, or other contractor; employed or associated with, directly or indirectly; any legal authority operating in an official capacity.
All purchases made over the site will appear on your billing statement as AMGP.
While Americanmadeglasspipes.com makes every effort to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and error-freeness of the site; AMGP makes no warranties as to the workability, functionality, error-freeness, accuracy, or other measurable aspect of quality of, the site.
DISPLAY AND INCLUSION OF PRODUCTS OR CONTENT IS NOT A WARRANTY BY AMERICANMADEGLASSPIPES.COM REGARDING SAFETY, LEGITIMACY, LEGALITY, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION, OR AS AN ENDORSEMENT OF ANY KIND.
AMGP MAKES NO CLAIMS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED; INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE THIS WEBSITE IN ITS ENTIRETY AND CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall AMGP, the site, their officers, affiliates, or contractors have any liability whatsoever in any case, beyond the total cost of products purchased; including for, but not limited to: damages; indirect or direct; consequential or incidental; compensatory, punitive, or otherwise.
Use of Site
- To purchase from the site, you are granted a revocable, limited license to form a user account.
- You agree that all information you provide is: personal to you, ACCURATE, and TRUTHFUL.
- The account is non-transferrable. You take full responsibility to control access to the account; and to protect your username(s), password(s), and any other associated personal or vital information.
- Breach of these terms will be considered a violation of the Terms and Conditions and will result in immediate: suspension, deletion, and cancellation of any orders of, the account.
- If AMGP suspects willful or otherwise: misconduct, misuse, or neglect; we reserve the right to terminate the account and delete any stored data associated with such account.
The type of information we collect on you includes, but is not limited to:
- City and State
- Credit card number
- Site preferences
We collect this information to improve our customer service, your website experience, and to provide information on new products or special services that we may offer.
We are committed to your privacy, and utilize an up to 256-bit SSL encrypted connection to protect all of your vital information transmitted to and from the site.
For the purpose of preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions and account misuse; all products contained within this site are intended for individual, personal and private use only.
We will NOT ship to anyone other than Cardholder.
Billing address MUST match shipping address on all orders, no exceptions.
Please thoroughly inspect your package upon receipt. We insure all packages shipped by us. When the Shipping Carrier accepts a package from us, any responsibility of the site; AMGP; and any associated entities, officers, employees, or others professionally associated with us; for the package, is fully transferred to the Shipping Company. If the package is damaged in shipment, it is then the responsibility of the receiver to make a claim with the Shipping Company.
We are unable to give refunds for packages damaged in transit. In the unlikely event your purchase arrives damaged or broken, keep all packaging materials in as close to original condition as possible – a picture may be needed to receive a refund. In even more rare cases a shipping company representative may need to visually inspect the package in order to receive credit. Claims for damage must be made within 24 hours of receipt of shipment.
Refused, undelivered or undeliverable packages will be refunded less Shipping Costs (actual shipping costs if sent with “Free Shipping”); and any further refused or undelivered shipments to Cardholder would be refunded minus BOTH a 15% restocking fee and actual shipping charges.
AMGP assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for packages delayed or impeded in delivery; including seizure by Customs; due to the lack of observance of local laws and statutes on the part of addressee.
We do not ship to: Kansas, Dakotas, Oklahoma and Idaho.
International orders will be shipped First Class USPS unless otherwise specified.
Orders shipped using standard mail (First Class) should be received within 2-4 weeks. Express mail options are available for an additional charge.
International law requires us to list the cost of any goods in shipped packages; and any taxes fees or tariffs are also the responsibility of the receiver.
Adherence to local laws, customs and regulations are the responsibility of the receiver.
We are not responsible for orders lost, delayed or destroyed by Postal officials for any reason.
In order to make a return of a product that is unsatisfactory or not up to your expectations you must first contact AMGP within 10 days of receipt of shipment. Any shipments returned without prior approval from AMGP will be refused. Customer must ship AND insure returned items at customers own expense. Items damaged in shipping and NOT insured will not be given credit. Any returned items will be inspected for usage or customer damage, and must be in like new and unused condition in order to receive credit. Once approved, full credit will be granted less shipping charges, in the form of either store credit or refund against original form of payment, within 5-7 business days. ** Custom Work Excluded
* Please note that if Free Shipping had been extended, the original actual cost of shipping would be deducted from credit.
** For Custom Work, see the Custom Work policy below
Returns must be made to:
8275 E. 11th Ave.
Denver CO 80220
Americanmadeglasspipes.com does not make custom work available in most instances. In the event that AMGP does sell any custom glass, any orders (and amounts payable) will:
(1) be first confirmed in writing, either using email or first-class US Mail.
(2) If custom work payment and details are confirmed by customer, Payment in Full must be received before work will commence.
(3) ALL CUSTOM WORK SALES ARE FINAL. Custom orders are considered rental of talent facilities and time.
If any Returns, Refunds or Exchanges are to be considered; Size and Color are the only attributes with which AMGP are to be held responsible. In this case we will refer to the Return Policy section of the Terms and Conditions, in general.
This section does supersede any other Return, Refund or Exchange policies for The Site.
All information contained within this website is ©2014-16 and property of Highly Capable Individuals LLC
All trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners.
Any notices made by us to you, will be made upon the site, and deemed delivered thirty (30) days after initial post. Any notices made by you to us must be either:
sent first class mail to:
8275 E. 11th Ave.
Denver CO 80220
or in email to:
Service of notice to, or acceptance of such notice by Americanmadeglasspipes.com is not acceptance of any terms set forth in it; of any sort, in any way whatsoever; including but not limited to: damages or liability of any kind, monetary or otherwise.